Monday, October 15, 2007

New York - Nostalgic Publishing

This weekend we increased our coverage to include New York State.

As I was reviewing the banks and credit unions, I reflected on how much New York had touched my life and in such a positive way. As a youth in my "Family Vacation", visiting Frontier Town, Ausable Chasm and Fort Ticonderoga. As a college student hiking between 10 to 15 peaks in the Adirondacks (Mount Marcy, Giant Mountain, etc.). As my career in banking started, living near Buffalo and enjoying the Bills and frequent visits to Niagara Falls. And then, as my career evolved, being re-located to Battery Park City and working at the Chase Plaza. And then spending many fall and winter evenings reading Gotham by Burrows and Wallace.

It was a quite a nostalgic experience clicking on the state map and checking results. New York State is the first in what I consider to be a "jumbo" banking states(over 700 Banks/Holding companies and Credit Unions) on iBanknet.com. We certainly hope you are finding iBanknet a useful resource on the Internet and don't hesitate to drop us a line with suggestions for improvement.

Thanks and have a nice week,
Chris

No comments: